Re-greening the Planet:
Soil Innovations and Ecosystem Restoration
Join us for a 4-part webinar series and discover how a more regenerative tomorrow is possible!
- Learn from renowned experts about the vital role the soil food web plays in rejuvenating diverse ecosystems.
- Discover how successful restoration projects are imparting life back into our soils and whole ecosystems.
- Uncover exciting new career paths in ecosystem restoration and soil food web science.
- Engage with a passionate community dedicated to living soil and ecosystem regeneration.
Sign up today and let’s sow the seeds of restoration together!
Each session in this 4-part series is LIVE, INTERACTIVE, & FREE!
Your Future in Soil Regeneration and Ecological Restoration
July 31, 2023
- Dr. Elaine Ingham;
- John D. Liu;
- Esmeralda Ramirez & Anne McEnany of Ecosystem Restoration Community Rancho Cacachilas, Mexico
- Chris Nash of Ecosystem Restoration Community, Pachamama, South Africa;
- Andie Marsh, Soil Food Web Certified Lab-Tech;
- Brian Vagg, Soil Food Web Consultant.
There are several paths that can be followed, each leading to a rewarding and impactful career.
Restoring Our Relationships with Soil Biology and Ecosystems
July 12, 2023
- Learn from Dr. Adam Cobb about why the soil food web is foundational to restoring ecosystem functions.
- Discover what Ecosystem Restoration Communities (ERC) are and how they are enabling people to restore whole ecosystems and regreen the earth with Ashleigh Brown.
- Find out how you can get involved in the growing ecological movement.
What Does Ecosystem Restoration Look Like?
July 19, 2023
- Hear from filmmaker and ecologist, John D. Liu, about how regenerating ecosystem function is “the great work of our time.”
- Yasmin Mohamud from ERC, Dryland Solutions, Somalia, is restoring the surrounding ecosystem through rainwater-harvesting systems, soil restoration practices, utilizing plant nurseries for re-planting denuded areas, and more.
- Maged El Said from ERC, Habiba Community, Egypt, will showcase a regenerative tourism model consisting of an organic farm, learning center, and ecotourism lodge.
Strategies for Soil and Land Regeneration
July 26, 2023
- Explore the key principles of biological management of soils with Dr. Adam Cobb.
- Learn from Paul Morris, an Ecosystem Restoration Practitioner with over 20 years of experience, about the differences between restoration, permaculture, rewilding, rehabilitation, and other approaches to land regeneration.
- Gain insights from case studies about practical restoration techniques.
- Discover how to apply these techniques in your own land management projects.