Free Registration (Webinar 1 of 4)
Re-greening the Planet: Restoring Our Relationships With Soil Biology and Ecosystems
In the first session of our FREE, 4-part webinar series, you'll discover proven strategies to heal ecosystems, preserve biodiversity, and promote environmental stewardship. You'll also get to interact with ecological experts, trailblazers in regenerative land management, and global thought-leaders who are reshaping human interactions with the biosphere.Learn More
Re-greening the Planet:
Soil Innovations and Ecosystem Restoration
Join us for a 4-part webinar series and discover how a more regenerative tomorrow is possible!
- Learn from renowned experts about the vital role the soil food web plays in rejuvenating diverse ecosystems.
- Discover how successful restoration projects are imparting life back into our soils and whole ecosystems.
- Uncover exciting new career paths in ecosystem restoration and soil food web science.
- Engage with a passionate community dedicated to living soil and ecosystem regeneration.
Sign up today and let’s sow the seeds of restoration together!
Each session in this 4-part series is LIVE, INTERACTIVE, & FREE!
Restoring Our Relationships with Soil Biology and Ecosystems
July 12, 2023
- Learn from Dr. Adam Cobb about why the soil food web is foundational to restoring ecosystem functions.
- Discover what Ecosystem Restoration Communities (ERC) are and how they are enabling people to restore whole ecosystems and regreen the earth with Ashleigh Brown.
- Find out how you can get involved in the growing ecological movement.
What Does Ecosystem Restoration Look Like?
July 19, 2023
- Hear from filmmaker and ecologist, John D. Liu, about how regenerating ecosystem function is “the great work of our time.”
- Yasmin Mohamud from ERC, Dryland Solutions, Somalia, is restoring the surrounding ecosystem through rainwater-harvesting systems, soil restoration practices, utilizing plant nurseries for re-planting denuded areas, and more.
- Maged El Said from ERC, Habiba Community, Egypt, will showcase a regenerative tourism model consisting of an organic farm, learning center, and ecotourism lodge.
Strategies for Soil and Land Regeneration
July 26, 2023
- Explore the key principles of biological management of soils with Dr. Adam Cobb.
- Learn from Paul Morris, an Ecosystem Restoration Practitioner with over 20 years of experience, about the differences between restoration, permaculture, rewilding, rehabilitation, and other approaches to land regeneration.
- Gain insights from case studies about practical restoration techniques.
- Discover how to apply these techniques in your own land management projects.
Your Future in Soil Regeneration and Ecological Restoration
July 31, 2023
- Dr. Elaine Ingham;
- John D. Liu;
- Esmeralda Ramirez & Anne McEnany of Ecosystem Restoration Community Rancho Cacachilas, Mexico
- Chris Nash of Ecosystem Restoration Community, Pachamama, South Africa;
- Andie Marsh, Soil Food Web Certified Lab-Tech;
- Brian Vagg, Soil Food Web Consultant.
There are several paths that can be followed, each leading to a rewarding and impactful career.