Since 2019, the Soil Food Web School has provided training to individuals and organizations around the world, empowering them to rapidly regenerate the soils in their communities using Dr. Elaine Ingham’s holistic and scientific methods.
ON SALE NOW: 45% OFF!
Become a Soil Food Web Consultant
Learn the Science of Soil Regeneration & Create Dr. Elaine's BioComplete™ Compost for Your Land
Limited Time Offer!
Take 45% OFF the most popular training bundle we've offered!
We're on a mission to help land owners adopt science-based, regenerative methods and heal Mother Earth
Please watch this video to see how the Soil Food Web Approach works...
Benefits to farmers & growers include:
- Improved Fertility and Higher Yields: some farmers report increases in excess of 100%
- Lower Input Costs: chemical inputs can be greatly reduced or even eliminated
- Reduced Pest & Disease Pressure: eliminating the need for pesticides
- Increased Resilience to Drought and Flooding: having good soil structure improves infiltration rates in clay soils and water-holding capacity in sandy soils
- Better Quality Produce: metrics such as BRIX are improved when the plant has access to the nutrients that soil microbes can continually cycle
- Increased Soil Organic Matter: this is essential for healthy soil and water-holding capacity
- Reduced Weed Pressure: a balanced soil biome doesn’t favor early successional plants such as weeds
- Zero Chemical Pollution: rivers & oceans are protected from the use of harmful chemical inputs
We hope you feel inspired to learn how to rebuild soil health and recover natural ecosystems, wherever you are. You don’t need any prior training or experience, just a passion and a desire to make a difference.
Right now you can take 45% off our most popular training package ever, the BioComplete™ Compost Bundle!
The BioComplete™ Compost Bundle includes:
Soil Food Web Foundation Courses
- Understand how soil functions as a living organism
- Learn to repair the soil biome using Dr. Elaine Ingham’s scientific and holistic method
- Gather beneficial microorganisms, multiply and reapply them to the soil to balance the soil biome
- Over 60 Lectures by Dr. Elaine Ingham
Growers Training Program Stage 1
- Work 1-on-1 with your dedicated mentor (26 mentor hours)
- Master the Microscope so you can assess your soil
- Create your own BioComplete™ Compost
The Soil Sponge Workshop
- Understand whole systems landscape function
- Evaluate land management decisions, practices, and policies
- Gain tools to create and lead soil health initiatives in your region
- 5 – week interactive program with Didi Pershouse
Introduction to Permaculture Course
- Study the principles of permaculture
- Learn how this powerful design tool can be applied to almost any context
- 18 hours of lectures with leading Permaculture trainer Graham Bell