Available for the Final Time with 45% OFF
Save 45% on our most popular soil regeneration training! Offer ends in:
Launch Your Career in Regenerative Agriculture
With Our Comprehensive Online Training & Mentorship Program Led by Soil Food Web Pioneer, Dr. Elaine Ingham
Limited Time Offer!
Take 45% OFF the most popular training bundle we've offered!
The Soil Food Web Approach
Farming in Harmony With Nature
What If You Could Make a Living by Helping Growers Regenerate Soil & Increase Farm Profitability in Harmony with Nature?
Farmers spend thousands of dollars each year to improve soil fertility and to protect their crops against pests and disease, but the results are frustratingly ineffective. Many farmers are realizing that the chemical approach to agriculture is a never-ending story resulting in pollution of our watersheds and the destruction of natural habitats.
The Soil Food Web Approach offers farmers a way out. It’s cost effective. It’s resilient. It’s better for consumers. And it doesn’t require years to see some incredible results — some farms report increased yields & decreased costs of inputs in the first growing season!
Now, with our comprehensive online training program and highly skilled mentors led by Dr. Elaine Ingham, you can develop a career working with farmers, ranchers, and growers in your region. Helping them to save money AND heal the planet at the same time!
The Consultants Kickstarter Bundle includes:
Study the science, then work with one of our highly skilled mentors to develop your microscopy skills and to make your own BioComplete™ Compost. This is what you’ll use to inoculate the soils of your clients with beneficial microbes, accelerating the soil regeneration process so they can start to see results in months rather than years.
Soil Food Web Foundation Courses
- Understand how soil functions as a living organism
- Learn to repair the soil biome using Dr. Elaine Ingham’s scientific and holistic method
- Gather beneficial microorganisms, multiply and reapply them to the soil to balance the soil biome
- Over 60 Lectures by Dr. Elaine Ingham
Consultant Training Program Stage 1
- Work 1-on-1 with your dedicated mentor (26 mentor hours)
- Master the Microscope so you can assess your soil
- Create your own BioComplete™ Compost
The Soil Sponge Workshop
- Understand whole systems landscape function
- Evaluate land management decisions, practices, and policies
- Gain tools to create and lead soil health initiatives in your region
- 5 – week interactive program with Didi Pershouse
Introduction to Permaculture Course
- Study the principles of permaculture
- Learn how this powerful design tool can be applied to almost any context
- 18 hours of lectures with leading Permaculture trainer Graham Bell